First of all a very warm welcome to Callaghan Financial Services.
You have landed on the right page with your Malta ROPS search. We only support Recognised Overseas Pension Providers (ROPS) that are listed on Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (HMRC) website. You can view the ROPS list here: ROPS List. HMRC dropped the ”Q” that stood for Qualifying but still also referred to as QROPS within our industry.
So what are the benefits of a Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme in Malta?
- Most noteworthy is that Malta offers the facility of Flexible Access Drawdown. This means that you can access your fund when and how you please at age 55
- Regular income can be paid quarterly, six monthly or annually
- Pension Commencement Lump Sums (PCLS) and regular income are paid with no withholding tax
- Malta ROPS providers are regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. (MFSA) See link to the MFSA here: MFSA Website
- Malta ROPS offers inheritance tax incentives
- Competitive initial and ongoing charges
- Malta has designed a ROPS that fits HMRC legislation like a glove
- View your fund 24/7 via your investment provider or via our FREE App: Apple Store and Google Play
How can Callaghan Financial Services help with my UK pension transfer and can I transfer my existing ROPS to Malta?
- We offer a free no obligation review on all your existing plans. We can assist with your Defined Benefits UK pension transfer and your Defined Contributions UK pension transfers into a Malta ROPS.
- The transfer out from your existing scheme is a simple process. We can provide assistance with in-specie transfers into a Malta ROPS. This means that the investment part of your transfer stays the same. A consideration is the exit charge of your existing scheme and the initial charge of your Malta ROPS provider. In some cases, Callaghan Financial Services have no initial charge with in-specie transfers. All charges will be transparent in our Statement of Advice.
- The team at Callaghan Financial Services provide all their clients with quarterly valuations.
- You can read our regulation details on our website. Link here: Regulation Details
- Our advisers are qualified to a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) standard.
- Above all we are global leaders in UK pension transfers and QROPS to QROPS transfers. But don’t take our word for it, read some of our open and public reviews here: Testimonials Page
How can I contact Callaghan Financial Services to discuss my Malta ROPS?
- Complete our simple online enquiry form. Link here: Contact Us
- Send Dylan Callaghan an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Steve Workman (G60) an email email@example.com
- Call our CEO Graeme Callaghan or WhatsApp + 34 698 243 745 or send Graeme an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us on all social media. Just search Callaghan Financial Services. Here is the link to our Instagram page: Instagram Page
- Download our FREE app on the App stores. Search Callaghan FS on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Finally and most noteworthy is that we listen to your objectives and provide honest and impartial advice. Contact us today to arrange a meeting to discuss Malta as a new home for your UK pension or your existing QROPS. We look forward to answering all your questions.