WhatsApp Business: +34 698 243 745
QROPS Gibraltar

QROPS Gibraltar

QROPS Gibraltar is searched approximately 700 times per month according to Google.

The amount of searches on QROPS Gibraltar would indicate that members of schemes in Gibraltar are looking to transfer out, especially with consideration given that Gibraltar is not offering Flexible Access Drawdown. So members in Gibraltar cant access their full fund direct.

So how do members of QROPS Gibraltar access their full fund if they wish to do so? Callaghan Financial Services have agencies with QROPS jurisdictions that allow Flexible Access Drawdown (FAD). So the process is to transfer out from QROPS Gibraltar and into a QROPS jurisdiction that offers FAD.

Some things to consider before transferring out and how we can help:

  • Is there an exit charge on your investment? Callaghan Financial Services will establish your surrender value. (If applicable)
  • Seeking independent tax advice is highly recommended. Callaghan Financial Services will only provide basic tax advice and confirm that there is no withholding tax via jurisdictions (If this is the case?)
  • All our advisers are U.K qualified and we will provide you with a no obligation assessment on your QROPS Gibraltar.
  • All our QROPS providers are recognised on HMRC website. See the link on our website.
  • Do you have a QROPS Gibraltar but no adviser? Once again, we can provide you with a free initial assessment on your QROPS Gibraltar.
  • Are you unhappy with your current investment? We can provide a free initial assessment on your current investment.

Contact us via our website or on the telephone numbers underneath. Alternatively send your enquiry to info@gcqrops.com

We pride ourselves in answering all enquiries within 24 hours (Business days).

Website: www.gcqrops.com
Spain+ 34 966 398 334
Spain+ 34 698 243 745
+ 351 289 894 030

Mobile & WhatsApp: +34 698 243 745
Skype ID: qrops1

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Full Telephone Number (No spaces)

Mobile Number (No spaces)

Town / City of Residence