Welcome to Callaghan Financial Services
You have landed on the right page with your ”UK Pension Benefits before age 55” search.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ARTICLE IS NOT RELATED TO UK STATE PENSIONS, WE DO NOT ADVISE ON UK STATE PENSIONS.
We get asked this question on a daily basis, ”Can I access my UK pension before age 55?”
Most UK pension schemes set an age for when you can start taking the money from your provider. With completing our Letter of Authority we will contact your UK scheme. We have a no obligation policy.
You can access your personal and workplace pension because of ill health. We can also provide you with an assessment of triviality payments. Is your UK scheme a Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit scheme. Is your Defined Benefit scheme valued over GBP30,000?
Don’t worry, if you don’t know the answers to these questions. We will ask all these questions to your UK provider.
How can you take your UK pension?
- You could take all of it as a cash lump sum
- You could buy a product to provide you with an income for life
- You could take flexible access drawdown and use your pension as you would similar to your bank account
We offer a no obligation and no upfront fee assessment on all your existing plans.
We will take the worry out of you communicating with your UK provider, especially if you are in ill health.
UK Pension Benefits before age 55 is searched more than 3000 times per month according to research.
As above, we offer a FREE no obligation assessment on the following:
- Your personal or workplace pension (Not UK state pensions)
- Defined Benefit, above or below GBP 30,000, Do you require Financial Conduct Authority advice on your Defined Contribution scheme?
- Is your existing QROPS working hard enough? Now called a Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme.
- UK Pension Benefits before age 55
- Your existing investments / plans
- Your existing bank deposits / ISA’s
How to contact us with your UK Pension Benefits before age 55 search: